Thursday, January 31, 2013

ABBA! Living the dream.

Here are some shots taken by a guest of an actual performance of our show FABBALICIOUS!

I guess you could say that I'm a pretty lucky guy because ABBA happens to be one of my favorite groups of all time, and here I am getting paid to do what I love.

Yes, life is pretty good.


Voulez-Vous

Voulez-Vous

Voulez-Vous

Voulez-Vous

Voulez-Vous

Voulez-Vous

Waterloo


Waterloo

Waterloo

Waterloo

Waterloo

Waterloo

I Have a Dream

I Have A Dream
I Have a Dream

Gimmie! Gimmie! Gimmie!


Gimmie! Gimmie! Gimmie!

Gimmie! Gimmie! Gimmie!

Gimmie! Gimmie! Gimmie!

Mamma Mia

Dancing Queen

Dancing Queen with a little guest

Bows

Thank You For the Music

Thank You For the Music

Thank You For the Music

Thanks Debbie, for taking all these pictures for us!

It was a real pleasure to meet Debbie and her husband Rick.  Five years ago, they made a list of all the places they wanted to see in the world, then they sat down and summed up how much it would cost them to do it all.  The got their number, and began setting money aside every month for their trip.  Five years was all it took!  By the time we had met them on the Whisper, they had been traveling for over a year and were on the final leg of their journey.  Months later, after they had returned home and resumed work, the Whisper docked in Montreal, and Debbie came back on the ship for one more lunch with us.  We miss you Debbie.

1 comment:

  1. Loved all the pictures...What's the date of the pictures? Do you have any video of this show?

    ReplyDelete