Monday, August 20, 2012

Conte Partiro...

or rather, Time To Say Goodbye.

It's almost cruel to have to leave people that you just met, especially when you were enduring the crucible with them. 

 But, before I get to that, how cool is it that one morning before we leave, I get a facebook message from Jessica Morgan (Reed) saying, "You're in Redwood City?  I'm right next to you, I can be there in 15 minutes."  And sure enough, in 15 minutes, there she was.

Jessica was one of my very best friends in grad school, so this moment was an absolute blessing.

So, I start my story of goodbyes with a really awesome hello.  Why not?





Marcy made a new friend, and had to say goodbye to him.

Cat's aren't allowed on the ship.

Neither are dogs.

Neither is really anything else (I'll spare you the long list).








Shadows and Whispers with Producer at Goodbye and Good Luck Party

The cast of the Silver Whisper together with producers Soozi and Chris

I want to show you three of my new favorite people.  I miss them lots.  They probably have no idea because I tend to be rather quiet in social situations.  So, here's to hoping they read this and realize how much they're missed.  My friends on the Silver Shadow: Elizabeth, David, and Gabe.

Elizabeth Pye

David Michael Artavia

Gabriel Lopez

No comments:

Post a Comment