Monday, August 20, 2012

The Real Adventure Begins

June 18, 2012

For those of you who get the reference in my blog title, I'll admit that accepting an invitation to live on a six star luxury cruise liner is not as cool as getting around in a time-traveling phone booth, but it's a close second.

Here are a few pictures from my traveling to and arriving at Copenhagen, the port of my embarkation on the Silver Whisper.

I guess here is where you can say my excellent adventure really begins.


Marcy is both using and charging up all her devices at once for the long trip to Copenhagen.
We arrive!  Coincidentally, the airport union goes on strike, so we wait an extra hour for our luggage.
 
My first glimpse from the taxi cab of what would be my home for the next six months.


The moment I met my friend and company manager, Vincent Ortega.  He's Mexican too.




No comments:

Post a Comment