Monday, August 20, 2012

Nate Black!

I lucked out.  One of my best friends, Nate Black, had moved to San Francisco, so on occasion, after rehearsal I would hop on the train and we'd get to hang out.

The Amazing Nate Black! in all his glory.
(He probably built that monument too, you never know).





            TAFFY HEAVEN!



We climbed a hill to take this picture of Lombard Street, one of the twistiest streets in the world.

My Uncle Dusan says that when he was a baby, he drove me down this street.  Dusan, this picture is for you.



The highlight of my day with Nate was definitely our visit to Japan Town.  Here I am doing my semi ninja pose in front of something that could clearly have only been dreamed up by someone awesome and Japanese.

As we walked around, we kept running into all of his friends.  Clearly, Japan Town is where all the cool people of San Francisco hang out.

This is the last picture taken of me and Nate before flying away to the ship.
So sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment